This boat was a very cool project for us. Adding a new flip down TV was one of our favorite parts of the install and we really hope the owner is enjoying it. A FLIR night vision camera was installed by our techs so the driver can see at night. A back deck marine camera was installed and integrated to display on the captains chartplotters.
Check Out the Garmin and FLIR Camera
We installed a Garmin remote called the Grid™ 20, it features a 360-degree joystick with a rotary knob and push-to-select button for easy chartplotter menu/setting navigation and fine control, even in the worst conditions. With that, we also installed 2 GC™ Wireless Cameras for added security and practical awareness above and below deck and around your boat, the GC 100 marine camera provides an easy solution. One camera was placed in the engine bay and the other was placed near the back deck area.
The Garmin Grid™ 20
- Provides intuitive, easy-to-use remote access and control of your entire Garmin marine system
- 360-degree, all-in-one joystick with a rotary knob and push-to-select button
- Enables easy chartplotter menu/setting navigation and fine control, even in the worst conditions
- 4 favorite keys can be designated to restore your system to a previously saved configuration
- Allows wired or wireless installation options
FLIR Night Vision and Thermal Imaging Camera
Combine the M132 or the M232 with a Raymarine Axiom MFD and take advantage of FLIR's ClearCruise™ intelligent thermal analytics. ClearCruise™ provides audible and visual alerts when "non-water" objects—such as boats, obstacles, or navigation markers—appear in the scene. This enhances boaters’ overall situational awareness, both day and night.