SeaDek is a revolutionary product utilized not only by the top boat builders in the marine industry, but also in the aftermarket by boat owners seeking custom products. Made from closed cell PE/EVA foam, SeaDek products offer safe and comfortable alternatives to marine traction products currently on the market. Easy to install and customizable, SeaDek replaces the need for molded in non skid, saving OEMs time and money during the manufacturing process.
Formulated with an acrylic based high-bond pressure sensitive adhesive, SeaDek’s robust peel and stick application lends itself to easy installation that requires no mounting of hardware. SeaDek is available in a variety of textures, thicknesses, and colors; providing virtually endless customization. In addition to our standard options, SeaDek offers premium options such as triple lamination, custom routing, static laser logos, full sheet laser patterning, and more!
SeaDek can be tailored to fit endless applications on nearly any type of boat. Some of the other benefits SeaDek offers include:
- Exceptional traction, even when wet
- Unparalleled comfort when standing, walking, or leaning on boat surfaces
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips, and dents
- Noise reduction characteristics – ideal for fishermen